Are you looking for a fun craft? Check this out!
Rainbow craft sticks makes this a mess free and super easy craft for kids to create.
- Cut out two cloud shapes the same size from a white foam sheet. Use tacky glue to glue a red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple craft stick in a line at the bottom of one of your cloud shapes.
- Add tacky glue all over the cloud and craft sticks.
- Then line up and glue the second cloud on top of the other.
- Add some personality to the rainbow craft by adding self-adhesive googly eyes in the middle of the cloud and then give your cloud a cute smile with a black marker.
Let dry and enjoy!
- Special thanks to Fun365 for this amazing craft idea.
If you used did this craft post a picture and tag us on Instagram @raisinglittlegeniuses