If you would like to be an active part of your community’s growth and revitalization, check out the following ideas.
- Clean up trash from a local outdoor space.
- Organize a hike or nature walk with friends, and bring bags to collect trash along the trails.
- Have fun with creating homemade paper out of used paper with friends (It’s easy, fun, and green!)
- Grow your own vegetables, fruits, and herbs in an organic garden, and encourage others to do the same.
- Instead of using the car, choose the healthy route and bike to your next location. Burn energy, not gasoline
See. Learn. Inspire. Make Moves